Register Now
killamch89

Where is the worst place you have been stuck for a long time?

When I went to the US in December 2007, me and my brother got stuck at a motel for 5 days because of a Blizzard. We were on our way from New York to Albany but on the way the snow got so bad that we decided to just book a motel we found on the way. It hardly had any strong internet, it was in the middle of nowhere and the room was kind of dirty. It was the most miserable 5 days of my life lol. Where is the worst place you have been stuck for a long time?

Stuck in Hospital for 2 days with no choice to be in bed, then Covid19 Stuck in your home for months on end that's limited on what you can do and what you can go out for. Worse is in the middle airplane seat between to fatties on the runway with no AC. I couldn't move my arms. Thot I was gonna dye.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

Some of us don’t have any control over our weight.

People do have choices 🙂 You can loss weight if yu focus and really work at it, I'm aware that many have disability and even they eat healthy they still get bigger. I had a member friend that was overweight not by eating and or going out walking, she was doing all of that for years but she had a proplem that the doc said she had to go into a liposuction surgery and then take pills to deal with the condition. SHe's now 64KG and was over 120KG 

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Does homeless count?

Yeah - of course it does. living on the streets is rough.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Stuck in Hospital for 2 days with no choice to be in bed, then Covid19 Stuck in your home for months on end that's limited on what you can do and what you can go out for. Worse is in the middle airplane seat between to fatties on the runway with no AC. I couldn't move my arms. Thot I was gonna dye.

lol - I'm a bit more on the slender side myself so I do understand.