Register Now
killamch89

Hamburger or Taco?

I can't pass up a medium-rare cheeseburger. But if we're talking authentic Mexican tacos, or home made, and not Taco Bell kind of shit, then it's one hell of a hard choice. But I would most likely have to give it to the burger. A big greasy cheeseburger is one of the greatest meals on earth.

I’d definitely go with tacos because there are so many different ingredients and seasoning to put in there. @The Blackangel you can get the hamburger and fold it in home made tortillas...lol. Man, I don’t care if it’s burger, fajita meat, or beans; I will load them tacos with cheese, tomato, sour cream, salsa, cilantro, lettuce, onion; avocado? Sure. I’ll eat 20 tacos a day if I could. Damn I’m hungry. 

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I’d definitely go with tacos because there are so many different ingredients and seasoning to put in there. @The Blackangel you can get the hamburger and fold it in home made tortillas...lol. Man, I don’t care if it’s burger, fajita meat, or beans; I will load them tacos with cheese, tomato, sour cream, salsa, cilantro, lettuce, onion; avocado? Sure. I’ll eat 20 tacos a day if I could. Damn I’m hungry. 

I'm split in the middle on this one as I love both. To be fair, I'd eat 20 of both per day if it was possible and ironically, I was hungry yesterday when I came up with this question.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I can't pass up a medium-rare cheeseburger. But if we're talking authentic Mexican tacos, or home made, and not Taco Bell kind of shit, then it's one hell of a hard choice. But I would most likely have to give it to the burger. A big greasy cheeseburger is one of the greatest meals on earth.

Cheeseburgers are pretty awesome - I'm so hungry right now just talking about food lol.