Register Now
skyfire

Griftlands

I have been checking some of the steam games being ported to the switch. I mean some of them are kind of old and slowly getting portend while checking that I found this game. 

Pretty interesting game for those who like game of this genre. Check out the trailer. 

On 6/8/2021 at 9:36 AM, skyfire said:

I have been checking some of the steam games being ported to the switch. I mean some of them are kind of old and slowly getting portend while checking that I found this game. 

Pretty interesting game for those who like game of this genre. Check out the trailer. 

I think that I know someone who would actually be very interested in trying this game out because it's his kind of game genre. Although I might be open to playing it as well. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that I know someone who would actually be very interested in trying this game out because it's his kind of game genre. Although I might be open to playing it as well. 

If you are into this type of game genre then yes it can be interesting for you. 

Just now, skyfire said:

If you are into this type of game genre then yes it can be interesting for you. 

Let me take my time and evaluate the game more and even check out some other games related to it and then decide on what to do.