Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather live in a house with see-through walls in a city or in the same see-through house but in the middle of a forest far from civilization?

On 6/13/2021 at 1:56 PM, The Blackangel said:

Forest. The further from humans the better. Besides I don't want people being able to see me taking a shit.

I always wonder why some people just love to be butting their noses into someone else's life? Like don't you have your own? it's not that I don't notice some things but it's just not my business so I keep it moving.

That would be pretty awesome to have see through walls in a forest. I can sit inside the AC and watch animals and bird watch. I would love that. You can get night binoculars and watch animals at night too. That's when most come out. Build a pool in the living room and lounge on the water looking into the woods. 

17 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That would be pretty awesome to have see through walls in a forest. I can sit inside the AC and watch animals and bird watch. I would love that. You can get night binoculars and watch animals at night too. That's when most come out. Build a pool in the living room and lounge on the water looking into the woods. 

Heaven.

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That does sound pretty cool if I'm being honest - As a matter of fact, just for the fun of it, I'm going to look up see-through houses.