Register Now
killamch89

Do you think you rely too heavily on your phone? Why or why not?

I'd say yes because I use it for most things and is connected to most of the electronics in my home. I use it to replay security footage on my cameras, I use it to conduct business transactions on the go, prepare documents on the go, pay bills and a whole host of other things. Do you heavily rely on you phone?

Not a heavily used person 🙂 My phone is not always with me unless it really needs to be used when going out and about 🙂 But it's always on and powerdup and I use it for checking things/apps but not a heavy phone user. In fact some day I only use it for 10mins a day. 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

I don't think I do. Sure I keep it with me all the time, but I don't rely on it that much.

It depends on your needs personally.

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Not a heavily used person 🙂 My phone is not always with me unless it really needs to be used when going out and about 🙂 But it's always on and powerdup and I use it for checking things/apps but not a heavy phone user. In fact some day I only use it for 10mins a day. 

I mean I do have a day in the month where I disconnect from everything and just enjoy the day which I probably should make it a once per week kind of thing.