Register Now
killamch89

Receive: Email or Letter?

Email is so common that it doesn't have the same thrill it used to. Sure I enjoy getting an email if it's from someone I care about, or something I'm passionate about. But to get a physical letter would be a new-old novelty. So I would like to receive a letter.

I'd rather the email just because of convenience. In addition to that, the email won't get lost in the mail unlike a letter so you may not receive the letter at all either. My grandma used to send letters for me all the time and most of the times, I never got them because the postal service was so lousy in my country.

89.8% emailing mostly. Even my ank statements and phone deals to payment details are all done by emails nowadays and get it far more faster and read it in no time before a letter gets to your letterbox. Just used to getting emails and dealing with that then letters, however I still get letters coming in, some bills and also appointments

On 6/27/2021 at 5:32 AM, Empire said:

89.8% emailing mostly. Even my ank statements and phone deals to payment details are all done by emails nowadays and get it far more faster and read it in no time before a letter gets to your letterbox. Just used to getting emails and dealing with that then letters, however I still get letters coming in, some bills and also appointments

And most times, those letters tend to reach after the appointed time which is the reason I prefer emails. They're almost instant.

On 6/29/2021 at 3:28 AM, killamch89 said:

And most times, those letters tend to reach after the appointed time which is the reason I prefer emails. They're almost instant.

Umm, not always. Unless they get sent to the wrong household and you ended up not getting it at all, then you get your phone call stating that you missed your appointment and you have to buy a $50 bill for not turning up ;( 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Umm, not always. Unless they get sent to the wrong household and you ended up not getting it at all, then you get your phone call stating that you missed your appointment and you have to buy a $50 bill for not turning up ;( 

My postal service is shit anyways so I was just pointing that out as to why I preferred emails.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My postal service is shit anyways so I was just pointing that out as to why I preferred emails.

Where are you from then, to be crap like that. I mean end of the day it's not like they geting paid big amount to spend hours everyday walking to people's front door and handover there letters.