Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you miss most about your early days of gaming?

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I'm very bad at playing puzzle games because I'm bad at it even in real life. It stresses me the hell out, so I stay away from it. 

I too avoid puzzle games, and only try if it's a word game. For me, I play games for relaxation, and not to boost my memory power by stressing the hell out of it. I prefer playing the games which gives relaxation. Sometime, when I get bored with all these games, I prefer playing some word crisscross games.

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I too avoid puzzle games, and only try if it's a word game. For me, I play games for relaxation, and not to boost my memory power by stressing the hell out of it. I prefer playing the games which gives relaxation. Sometime, when I get bored with all these games, I prefer playing some word crisscross games.

Word games are quite more interesting for me than any kind of puzzle games that stresses the hell out of me just like you mentioned. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Word games are quite more interesting for me than any kind of puzzle games that stresses the hell out of me just like you mentioned. 

I do remember in my early school days, I used to play such word games on paper. Now, we can play it on mobile or PC and that is even more interesting.

I also used to play sudoku games those days, but now I don't play anymore. It requires lots of brain functioning, better avoid it now. 😆

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I do remember in my early school days, I used to play such word games on paper. Now, we can play it on mobile or PC and that is even more interesting.

I also used to play sudoku games those days, but now I don't play anymore. It requires lots of brain functioning, better avoid it now. 😆

I never got used to playing Sudoku because it's kind of a boring game for me. I did played it a few times and dumped it.