Register Now
killamch89

If you were a transformer, what vehicle would you turn into?

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Some form of aircraft.  Not necessarily a jet fighter, maybe something personal like a small Cessna. That would be fun for me.

Sounds good except that people would try stupid stunts which would lead to many crashes.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, but I'm the machine in charge. So fuck the humans. Besides I could lock my doors and refuse them entry. Or take off completely unmanned like a drone.

It would just weird everybody out when the plane just takes off by itself. Better yet, you should use the PA system and start talking while no one is inside let them think that the plane is haunted 🤣🤣

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It would just weird everybody out when the plane just takes off by itself. Better yet, you should use the PA system and start talking while no one is inside let them think that the plane is haunted 🤣🤣

That's one of the best parts. Fuck with their heads as much as possible.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 7/3/2021 at 6:51 AM, Empire said:

Black 1987 Buick Regal Grand National/ GNX with yellow stripes going along the sides or maybe a neon purple Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress with neon green and yellow highlights 😜 

I considered my favorite car, but decided to go with something different.

On 7/3/2021 at 6:51 AM, Empire said:

Black 1987 Buick Regal Grand National/ GNX with yellow stripes going along the sides or maybe a neon purple Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress with neon green and yellow highlights 😜 

I mean the whole point of transformers is to blend in with other everyday vehicles. A Boeing B-17 flying fortress would stand out a lot unless it's a World War II/ Cold War museum. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A Boeing B-17 flying fortress would stand out a lot unless it's a World War II/ Cold War museum. 

😜 be cool, if there was a air how going on at the time of flying around you would be seeing other old aircraft then you will fit in nicly 😛 

Or going to an country that they have no money and fly around with other old aircrafts 😛