Register Now
killamch89

Pen or Pencil?

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I typically go for a pen. I have some mechanical pencils, but don't use them. The ink of a pen is bolder and easier to read than the graphite in a pencil.

In terms of writing - it's definitely pens but with things like drawing and DIY projects I typically prefer a pencil.

These days I rarely use either. I use Microsoft word, email, or notepad on my phone 99% of the time. Unless I am signing paperwork, in which case pen is the only way to go. Blue or black.

You can't use a pencil for legal documents.

On 7/3/2021 at 6:59 AM, Empire said:

Very true. The last time I remember needing a pencil was those stupid standardized tests in school. And always a "number 2" pencil. Now, in all seriousness, has anyone ever actually seen another kind of pencil? No, you have not! And why the fuck does it matter anyway? I got in trouble one day for using a mechanical pencil until I showed the teacher that it said "Number 2" on the clip. They never said it couldn't be a mechanical pencil. It just had to be a god damn "Number 2" pencil. The next day everyone was using mechanical pencils for those meaningless, idiotic tests. Which I always intentionally bombed, since the only thing they did was determine how much federal funding the school got, and never counted towards our grade.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 7/3/2021 at 6:59 AM, Empire said:

That is a well known fact - As a matter of fact, you can't use a pencil for any worthwhile document I can think of. Also, it'd make you come across as unprofessional or amateurish if you're a business professional.