Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather 5% of the population have telepathy, or 5% of the population have telekinesis? You are not part of the 5% that has telepathy or telekinesis.

I'd rather they have telekinesis simply because the only thing they can do is throw things around and you just might have a chance at dodging them but telepathy is far worse because they can read your mind, manifest you fears and totally mess with your mind. Which scenario would you prefer and why?

Not telepathy definitely, they would be able to read everything going on in my mind without me being able to stop it. Telekinesis on the other hand would be very useful. Literally imagine being able to pick up objects without touching it. In my opinion, telekinesis is a badass superpower. Especially when your a builder. It would just be so easy

13 hours ago, Empire said:

Not telepathy definitely, they would be able to read everything going on in my mind without me being able to stop it. Telekinesis on the other hand would be very useful. Literally imagine being able to pick up objects without touching it. In my opinion, telekinesis is a badass superpower. Especially when your a builder. It would just be so easy

So true - imagine if you had a friend with Telekinesis, they'd be able to help you to construct a house in a couple of hours. Construction companies wouldn't be needed  at all.