Register Now
killamch89

International Vacation or a New TV?

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'll go with the vacation too. I don't watch TV either anymore, and there's a lot of stuff in the world I would love to see.

My sentiments exactly - there's so much in the world to discover. A TV can't even come remotely close to that...

If we all going to be in another lock down then a new TV. Plus on the place side that, for most of us anyway. Vacation wuold be nice but can cost for to much for a week away and 90% of the time we all at home 😞 Point saying vacation for two months away costing $6K or more then back home for an ful year or two saving and working hard again to earn with no good TV. 

On 7/3/2021 at 6:49 AM, Empire said:

If we all going to be in another lock down then a new TV. Plus on the place side that, for most of us anyway. Vacation wuold be nice but can cost for to much for a week away and 90% of the time we all at home 😞 Point saying vacation for two months away costing $6K or more then back home for an ful year or two saving and working hard again to earn with no good TV. 

But most of us hardly use our TVs for anything other than gaming or Netflix and an international vacation gives you the chance to experience a new culture and see new things that you'd only see on TV. 

I do get your point, but people like me that can't afford a long trip away for a week as it's too costly never going to experience it and with a crap TV at home we going to see even less 😞