Register Now
The Blackangel

What game do you absolutely HATE the most and why?

What is the one game you absolutely can't stand above all other games you have ever played? In answering try to stay away from saying an entire franchise (GTA, ES, FF, etc) but instead pick a single entry. If you can. ROM-Hacks and fan made games don't count, nor do modded games. Games have to be as the developer released them. Broken and unfinished games are fine as long as the broken status isn't the reason for the hate.

For me, my answer would be Tetris. There is no actual point or goal to this game. There is nothing to achieve. You're stacking blocks. How the hell is that a game? Toddlers do that. If you want to stack blocks, play with your kids when they're doing it. If you don't have kids, buy the damn blocks anyway. Tetris is the absolutely most pointless and useless game in existence. I absolutely can't stand that it even exists. I would love to stomp the shit out of Alexey Pajitnov for making it.

I hate Prince of Persia and Assasins Creed, not because I hate the whole thing, just I hate the gameplay, it's just not my style and pisses me off for no actual reason, I mean I just don't like that jumping around and being like a jumping one shot killer(not always but still). It is difficult but I dunno, I don't enjoy that whole genre.

Another game would be Satisfactory, I just don't see any point to it.