Register Now
killamch89

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Night person 😉

I just become more awake at nights and alive, just that I rather be doing more things at night and have fun and relaxe. I do not get to sleep till 2am if not later. Last night was 1.30am till I got to sleep. I do have a hard time trying to get to sleep unless I'm really tired.

Monrings is when I have a Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  moment off getting up in bed with my body in pain and toooooo cold to get up.

On 7/6/2021 at 6:57 AM, Empire said:

Night person 😉

I just become more awake at nights and alive, just that I rather be doing more things at night and have fun and relaxe. I do not get to sleep till 2am if not later. Last night was 1.30am till I got to sleep. I do have a hard time trying to get to sleep unless I'm really tired.

Monrings is when I have a Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  moment off getting up in bed with my body in pain and toooooo cold to get up.

Since the heavy rains over the past few weeks, the mornings have become so much colder that I refuse to get up early lol. It's only when my dogs start making a fuss that I even bother to get up.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Since the heavy rains over the past few weeks, the mornings have become so much colder that I refuse to get up early lol. It's only when my dogs start making a fuss that I even bother to get up.

Well, the darkness of how the outside is would. Only time that I get to be awake far ealy is when it's very sunny and the sun is shinning into the window

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, the darkness of how the outside is would. Only time that I get to be awake far ealy is when it's very sunny and the sun is shinning into the window

I have very dark curtains so i don't typically see the sunlight until I pull them. There might be glimpses of light but other than that, MY room is practically dark.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have very dark curtains so i don't typically see the sunlight until I pull them. There might be glimpses of light but other than that, MY room is practically dark.

If that happens to me, Be far harder to get up in bed 😛 Since I hate getting up in the morning and not a morning person. Need something to help me to force out, you know.