Register Now
killamch89

What snack can you just not get enough of?

Pickles! I eat it by the jar. Due to sodium, I can't as much anymore, but I do grow cucumbers and make my own with little salt! Ginger snap cookies-I'm the cookie monster with those. I can eat the hell out of chips and salsa, chips and ranch, or chips and bean dip. I don't play. I will stab your hand if you dip when I do. And you better not leave a broken chip in there. 

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Pickles! I eat it by the jar. Due to sodium, I can't as much anymore, but I do grow cucumbers and make my own with little salt! Ginger snap cookies-I'm the cookie monster with those. I can eat the hell out of chips and salsa, chips and ranch, or chips and bean dip. I don't play. I will stab your hand if you dip when I do. And you better not leave a broken chip in there. 

ginger cookies are pretty tasty and I love dipping my chips in nacho or tomato sauce. Broken chips in the dip is the worst - it's like seeing the Titanic slowly sink but not being about to do anything about it.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

2.JPG

I'm probably worse than anyone when it comes to food in general - that's probably where my dogs learned it from. Unless it's some homeless or disadvantaged person needing food or some animal starving, I just don't like to share my food especially if I even feel like I'm a bit hungry. Sometimes, I'll start growling like a wild tiger when somebody reaches for my food.🤣

Someone begging off my plate is something that pisses me off to no end. Once I have fixed my plate and gone to eat, DO NOT EVER ASK ME IF YOU CAN HAVE SOME. I can't fucking stand that kind of bullshit. If you want some ask BEFORE IT'S ON MY MOTHER FUCKING PLATE.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:53 PM, The Blackangel said:

Someone begging off my plate is something that pisses me off to no end. Once I have fixed my plate and gone to eat, DO NOT EVER ASK ME IF YOU CAN HAVE SOME. I can't fucking stand that kind of bullshit. If you want some ask BEFORE IT'S ON MY MOTHER FUCKING PLATE.

I look like Smeagol when I'm eating - I keep muttering "Yes, my precious" while enjoying every morsel.

I remember living in Vegas and they had chips called Vegas Chips. They are salt & vinegar. When we moved, we used to order Vegas Chips by the box. Then we discovered the regular ol salt and vinegar chips in Texas. Never was as fresh. But I love them chips. Hot fries too. And again, it just tasted better in Vegas. 

On 7/23/2021 at 8:23 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I remember living in Vegas and they had chips called Vegas Chips. They are salt & vinegar. When we moved, we used to order Vegas Chips by the box. Then we discovered the regular ol salt and vinegar chips in Texas. Never was as fresh. But I love them chips. Hot fries too. And again, it just tasted better in Vegas. 

Andy Capps hot fries are the absolute best. If you want the best Salt & Vinegar chips, the best ones I have found are Pringles. They're so much better than any of the others. But stay away from store bought cracklins. They're not cracklins. If you want cracklins, find people that are butchering hogs. Make sure they're cutting the lard up into cubes and throwing it into a cast iron cauldron with a fire underneath. Some of the lard will melt off into an oil and the rest will get deep fried. That is cracklins. The store bought shit is fake and doesn't even taste like cracklins. They're just pork rinds with a different name. It's marketing ploy. Nothing else.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:23 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Salt and Vinegar chips are so simple yet absolutely delightful - Damn it, I'm hungry again and I just had dinner...