Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Stories how you think someone is trying to kill you with Covid

This is a real thing and is definitely weaponized. I have several personal examples. Here is one in which my own mother is trying to indirectly (directly) commit murder.

If you think a family member is trying to kill you, friend, co workers, then speak out. It is real and many have taken advantage of the situation. Out of all the deaths, how many have been deliberately misinformed? Deliberately contaminated? 

The Delta variant is especially deadly

My own mother is a health professional and tells me and sis how at her hospital she works at, Delta kills all, even the young and healthy. And she personally takes care of them.  Her car broke down so I give mother demon a ride. I put on my mask in the vehicle. She gets offended by it because she isn't wearing one and says she is vaccinated. She insists I take it off. And being my mother, I stupidly instinctively listened. I felt like I had no control at the time. Like if I disobeyed and put the mask on, I would be a great offense. So I gave her a ride. 

I went home and looked it up. If you are vaccinated you still can be a carrier. So I started feeling paranoid. I had to pick her up and I wore my mask the whole time. I told her- you know you can still be a carrier even if you are vaccinated right? She said- yeah I know. My mother, a health professional, tried to kill her son. 

Do you have a story?

I don't think this forum is an appropriate place to accuse of somone of attempted murder.  If you think somone is trying to kill you by intentionally infecting you with Covid you should go to the authorities.  It shouldn't be discussed it here, at least not while their might be up and coming or ongoing investigation.

1 minute ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't think this forum is an appropriate place to accuse of somone of attempted murder.  If you think somone is trying to kill you by intentionally infecting you with Covid you should go to the authorities.  It shouldn't be discussed it here, at least not while their might be up and coming or ongoing investigation.

Things like that can't be investigated. It's awareness. There are people out there that want you to get sick. Be aware of the traps, including family members. Protect yourself always and don't get manipulated by family or friends. It is sad to say, but Covid is weaponized. With the killer Delta creeping in, take extra precautions. And if you think in some way someone is manipulating you, take it seriously. No authorities are going to believe squat. If you have a hint of paranoia, express it. It is there for a reason. Talk about it. Don't run to the police because you will sound silly. Talk about it in whatever community you can. 

I've heard karens yelling at people over masks. Some on the "covid is fake" bandwagon. Others that are apparently "immune" ("I'm not going to get covid") as well. I've heard others that know more than all the doctors that have warned the populace and begged us to get vaccinated and wear masks. I actually saw one woman rip the mask off an ELDERLY MAN ON OXYGEN AND COUGH IN HIS FACE because he wouldn't let her in front of him in line at Walmart! He had 2 items and she had a cart loaded with shit. I wasn't the only one that saw it. She pissed me off enough, as well as several others, and we left the line to get a manager. We all told and confirmed what we saw her do. The next thing we knew, cops were there arresting the bitch, and dragged her out kicking and screaming. The manager said she was banned from his Walmart, and he was going to call the managers of the other 2 in town and make sure she was banned from them as well. I suggested he call all grocery stores, since they all sell fresh produce, and let them know what happened and recommend they all ban her as well. I told him to send them a copy of the security footage so they could see what she had done, and have her picture. He agreed that it was a good idea.

That was the last I heard about it. It wasn't so much concern for the old man, it was her entitlement that pissed me off to go to the manager. The old man was fine, just scared shitless. That was one day that I was truly sorry I had forgotten my tazer in the car. I would have loved to fry that cunt.