Register Now
Demon_skeith

Kirby: Planet Robobot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdoV-LkRNA

Finished this fun 3DS game tonight, didn't think it be so great, but was so much fun. Specially the last EX stage, it was just a blast. I swear the creators looked at Megaman X's ride armor and then at Kirby and were like, sure why not?

I recommend the game and hopefully sees some love on the Switch one day.

On 7/30/2021 at 7:17 AM, Demon_skeith said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdoV-LkRNA

Finished this fun 3DS game tonight, didn't think it be so great, but was so much fun. Specially the last EX stage, it was just a blast. I swear the creators looked at Megaman X's ride armor and then at Kirby and were like, sure why not?

I recommend the game and hopefully sees some love on the Switch one day.

If you are recommending it since you have already played it with good feedback, then I'm open to getting it and play as well. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are recommending it since you have already played it with good feedback, then I'm open to getting it and play as well. 

Yep, it's fun and I recommend, just sucks the game still costs as much as it did on launch day. 

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Yep, it's fun and I recommend, just sucks the game still costs as much as it did on launch day. 

I actually just checked it out on Amazon and it's almost $40. But if you say it's a good one, then it's not too expensive. 

55 minutes ago, Empire said:

There should be a Reality movie of Kirby and the others. Maybe there being a part where Kirby uses the Robobot itself

Yeah, I completely agree with you on this. There definitely should be Reality movie of Kirby because it's kind of interesting.