Register Now
StaceyPowers

What event/moment in an MMO did you miss that you wished you’d experienced?

That has happened to me quite a lot actually like when they had this event in Champions League where they were giving away Legendary armor pieces (strongest back in the day but not now) and I had to work the weekend. It took me almost 3 months to get those same armor pieces.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That has happened to me quite a lot actually like when they had this event in Champions League where they were giving away Legendary armor pieces (strongest back in the day but not now) and I had to work the weekend. It took me almost 3 months to get those same armor pieces.

Seriously, that must have been so frustrating but it's something that you can't really help out because it's work and you can't skip it. 

10 minutes ago, Shole said:

I missed most Wow events due to not being able to pay the monthly fee :S . But yeah many mounts, anniversaries and other events were missed due to money.

If it was money challenges, I'm very sure that it's something that is capable of happening to anyone and you can't help it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If it was money challenges, I'm very sure that it's something that is capable of happening to anyone and you can't help it. 

Yeah thing is you can't buy those mounts and items anymore unless for a lot of cash 😞

58 minutes ago, Shole said:

Yeah thing is you can't buy those mounts and items anymore unless for a lot of cash 😞

Well, I believe it's still possible to save up or work and make more money for it to get it eventually?