Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 10 Video Games That Tricked Parents

I would have to look for the YouTube video, but there was a kid who got killed in an online game and his mother got on the mic and threatened to sue the one that killed her son. They weren't in the same country, or even on the same continent! The kid was like 10 years old, and I think he was playing Call Of Duty or something similar. But he started whining to his mommy, and she went fucking nuts.

Just goes to show how pathetic some people are.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would have to look for the YouTube video, but there was a kid who got killed in an online game and his mother got on the mic and threatened to sue the one that killed her son. They weren't in the same country, or even on the same continent! The kid was like 10 years old, and I think he was playing Call Of Duty or something similar. But he started whining to his mommy, and she went fucking nuts.

Wait, not like the kid player died in real life but in the game and her mother wanted to sue the company? Let her try then, what stopped her? Absolutely crazy people!!! 

18 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

She wasn't suing the company, she was threatening to sue the gamer that killed her sons character.

Like seriously she's going to sue the player? 🙄 How about getting her own son sued together with her as for her son killing other players character. We live in the world full of crazy people. 

On 9/5/2021 at 11:20 AM, The Blackangel said:

I agree - some people aren't fit to be parents. It's the entire objective of the game - kill or get killed. What she should've taught him was that losing is a way of life and is the first step towards being the best at something.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - some people aren't fit to be parents. It's the entire objective of the game - kill or get killed. What she should've taught him was that losing is a way of life and is the first step towards being the best at something.

Or even at that, they should be selective of the kind of games they want their kids to play if they won't be cool with his character getting killed.