Register Now
killamch89

Are you tech-savvy or a technophobe?

I'd say I'm tech-savvy for the most part as I know how to operate most modern consumer electronic products as the software that these devices come with. On top of that, I always ensure that I'm updated on the latest technological trends. Are you tech-savvy or a technophobe?

Tech-savvy all the way.  I'm 36 years old and I adapt quite easily to most new technologies.  Even the few that I don't or adopt to more slowly are mostly "social trends"  like social media.  I have an easier time backing away from older ideas like terrestrial TV,. Newspapers and radio.

That's not to say I don't like old stuff, like boom boxes, old cars, sound systems, old records and CD's.  Old stuff is cool but if we are being honest 9 times out of 10, new is better.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 8/16/2021 at 11:06 AM, Crazycrab said:

Tech-savvy all the way.  I'm 36 years old and I adapt quite easily to most new technologies.  Even the few that I don't or adopt to more slowly are mostly "social trends"  like social media.  I have an easier time backing away from older ideas like terrestrial TV,. Newspapers and radio.

That's not to say I don't like old stuff, like boom boxes, old cars, sound systems, old records and CD's.  Old stuff is cool but if we are being honest 9 times out of 10, new is better.

I don't have an issue with old tech either but most have been replaced with devices that have better functionality so there's no point in using old electronics. 

On 8/16/2021 at 11:11 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'm not the biggest on social trends like social media either, but I know my way around YouTube very well.

I know how to use every social media platform - I just don't waste my time with them because they're full of toxic morons.