Register Now
The Blackangel

The Believer

On 9/8/2021 at 6:40 AM, Empire said:

It's based on a true story actually. The actual guy shot himself in his room after his buddies read the article and asked him about it. I have not seen it myself though. I like to think Anne Frank would have been a Belieber.

Yeah, that's what I said.

On 9/8/2021 at 6:40 AM, Empire said:

It's based on a true story actually. The actual guy shot himself in his room after his buddies read the article and asked him about it. I have not seen it myself though. I like to think Anne Frank would have been a Belieber.

I'm still trying to understand your entire post. What does the combination of those sentences have to do with one another or anything this thread was about at all?

I watched it and I think one thing is spot on that I will get to. First, to hate your own blood I can sympathize with, but not for a dreamy nazi reason, but for actual historical reasons. Like what my Spanish did to Native Americans. Like what my British did to Native Americans. I'm part Native American. I hate myself. I hate you. I hate them. But the Jew Nazi said himself in the movie, that I believe is true: Why do they hate Jews? 3 letters-J E W; There is no reason for it. It's just that Nazis HATE. I have a real reason to hate back. What you dream of, I dream of doing to you. So lay your shaved heads down on a pillow while I fantasize about smashing it. 

I couldn't agree with you more. My people were like that. 1/4 of my heritage is pure German. For the years of 1933-1945 I completely and fully renounce my German heritage. And I don't just mean that I have some German. I mean my great grands immigrated from Germany around the time of the Civil War. They didn't speak a single word of English. If you said 'hello" to them they would wonder if you were being friendly or threatening them. All the way up to my grandmother, everyone in the family was completely fluent in German. That ended with her generation.

I also have some Native American in me. My people walked the Trail Of Tears. The Europeans did some horrid things to the Native peoples here. But you can't lay blame on them for being European. They saw people with a different skin tone, and that had lesser technology, and their greed led them to attacking and taking whatever they felt that they wanted. It's human nature. If you're homo sapien you're a piece of shit, and no one is an exception. Not you. Not me.