Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather pierce your nose or your navel?

A lot of girls do that. I know a girl that has several dermals, both nostrils, septum, monroe, medusa, dual snakebites, both eyebrows, bridge, and tongue. I have some of that. I have an angel kiss, tongue, viper, septum, and eyebrow. Do a google search though, and you'll see some people that REALLY went overboard with piercings.

Edited by The Blackangel

4 hours ago, Empire said:

I get sick at looking at people that has any piercings and me, I say neither. Even if you pay me 500K and I will still say nope. Body is meant to not have any thing pong and picked at 😛 

Do you feel the same way about tattoos?

Edited by The Blackangel

On 8/27/2021 at 9:10 PM, killamch89 said:

I know a female that has piercings all across her face which must be painful as hell.

I know girls that have their lips and/or hood pierced. The ones with their hood pierced say it increases the feeling when they're having sex, because their clit is getting rubbed ten times more than it would normally. Personally, no needle is going anywhere near my pussy. I don't care if it increases sexual pleasure. It ain't happening. The furthest south piercings are going for me is my navel. I have tattoos on my legs, but that's different.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I know girls that have their lips and/or hood pierced. The ones with their hood pierced say it increases the feeling when they're having sex, because their clit is getting rubbed ten times more than it would normally. Personally, no needle is going anywhere near my pussy. I don't care if it increases sexual pleasure. It ain't happening. The furthest south piercings are going for me is my navel. I have tattoos on my legs, but that's different.

I know about clit and lip piercings as that's nothing new to me but that many must still hurt. A funny thought that just popped in my head was like what if they walked by a super powerful magnet - I wonder what'd happen lol. I was contemplating getting a tattoo when I was in my teens but I always said that what'd I do if I grew up and no longer wanted it.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Do you feel the same way about tattoos?

Yes, I do not like to have any tattoos, even that I tend to like some of the great work they can do and I have seen good resuilts, but I rather not. Walking down the raod see a sexy girls and then go, OMG she's ugly as I can't see her skin as it's full of tattooss

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know about clit and lip piercings as that's nothing new to me but that many must still hurt. A funny thought that just popped in my head was like what if they walked by a super powerful magnet - I wonder what'd happen lol. I was contemplating getting a tattoo when I was in my teens but I always said that what'd I do if I grew up and no longer wanted it.

Nothing. The grade of surgical steel that's used for body jewelry is completely unresponsive to magnetic fields. It can't be magnetized without specialized equipment. Then there's also people who wear gold and silver body jewelry. I've never heard of either of them being magnetized either.

I think it would be neat to have a gold tongue stud, but I could never afford one. But knowing my luck one of the damn balls would come off and I would swallow the entire thing. And I'm not putting anything in my mouth that I had to dig through my own shit to find.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Nothing. The grade of surgical steel that's used for body jewelry is completely unresponsive to magnetic fields. It can't be magnetized without specialized equipment. Then there's also people who wear gold and silver body jewelry. I've never heard of either of them being magnetized either.

I think it would be neat to have a gold tongue stud, but I could never afford one. But knowing my luck one of the damn balls would come off and I would swallow the entire thing. And I'm not putting anything in my mouth that I had to dig through my own shit to find.

I kinda knew nothing but the scenario just seemed kind of funny. The funniest thing that ever happened to me was one of my loop earrings got loose and somehow attached it self to my lip while I was sleeping. Needless to say, it was a very unpleasant experience.

My bird likes to groom me, and always picks at my tattoos and piercings because she knows they're not natural. I don't mind her picking at the tattoos, but the piercings hurt when she decided she wants to go after them. Because she doesn't just pick at the piercing, she tugs on it. Also I'm worried that she'll get a ball off of one and choke on it.

Edited by The Blackangel

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My bird likes to groom me, and always picks at my tattoos and piercings because she knows they're not natural. I don't mind her picking at the tattoos, but the piercings hurt when she decided she wants to go after them. Because she doesn't just pick at the piercing, she tugs on it. Also I'm worried that she'll get a ball off of one and choke on it.

Same with wild birds I encounter - when they want my attention they land on my shoulder and tug my earring. Luckily I wear the screw-back stud ones so it's not that easy for it to be yanked out but it does get my attention.