Register Now
skyfire

The Magnificent Trufflepigs

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They'd probably be billionaires and if countries around the world are their clients, they'd be set for life.

Seriously - It's definitely going to be printing dollars 💵 on the bounce without taking their foot off the pedal. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trufflepigs couldn't be a type of alien or is it? Or maybe it's their experiment that escaped from Area 51.

Seriously, I'd really like to know what and what they still got locked up and experimenting in Area 51 🤔

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trufflepigs couldn't be a type of alien or is it? Or maybe it's their experiment that escaped from Area 51.

100% possible. lol. 

10 years back we had no idea if the rake existed we had different demons all over world yet we used to believe only religious version of things. 

Who knows what trufflepigs could be aliens. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

100% possible. lol. 

10 years back we had no idea if the rake existed we had different demons all over world yet we used to believe only religious version of things. 

Personally, I have always been a believer in monsters and aliens ever since my childhood. Yes, I haven't seen any in real life but I have a strong feels they are always around us. 

On 9/7/2021 at 4:40 AM, skyfire said:

100% possible. lol. 

We'll need to recruit the farmer with a shotgun...

17 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I am referring to this episode for that farmer comment.

Those aliens really had a good taste of those fat cattle 🐄. The farmer seems to have been expecting them with the level of preparation we did with all the guns set up.