Register Now
Heatman

SUPER BOMBERMAN R ONLINE

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is Bomberman from the PS1/N64 era - I'm surprised they still make games for this series. It's been ages since I've seen one.

Yeah - when I came across it I was like what the hell!! I was really shocked because it was the last kind of game I had expected to see. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - when I came across it I was like what the hell!! I was really shocked because it was the last kind of game I had expected to see. 

I had to go check the calendar because I thought it must've been the early 2000s or something...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I had to go check the calendar because I thought it must've been the early 2000s or something...

I was really shocked yesterday at work when discussing with one of my colleagues on some gaming subjects and he mentioned about the game. I was like what a coincidence. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was really shocked yesterday at work when discussing with one of my colleagues on some gaming subjects and he mentioned about the game. I was like what a coincidence. 

Your colleague must be a retro gamer because most gamers especially modern ones wouldn't know a thing about Bomberman.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Your colleague must be a retro gamer because most gamers especially modern ones wouldn't know a thing about Bomberman.

Seriously - I really think so because the game Super Bomberman was the last thing I was expecting to hear to be among what he plays. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

This game looks good if you are into those kind of games however  I still can't forgive them for metal gear and silent hill, not to mention the treatment of Kojima.

I totally forgot who made it - thanks for reminding me. I'm definitely staying clear of any Konami games - they're nothing but money pits.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally forgot who made it - thanks for reminding me. I'm definitely staying clear of any Konami games - they're nothing but money pits.

Konami used to be great but how far they have fallen is still very shocking to me till date. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Konami used to be great but how far they have fallen is still very shocking to me till date. 

Not really - from the mid 2000s the signs were kind of clear and their treatment of Kojima in addition to their obsession with those slot machines has further hastened their downfall.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not really - from the mid 2000s the signs were kind of clear and their treatment of Kojima in addition to their obsession with those slot machines has further hastened their downfall.

Yeah - From what happened with Kojima it wasn't a matter of would it happen but when will it happen which eventually did. 

On 9/3/2021 at 12:44 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - From what happened with Kojima it wasn't a matter of would it happen but when will it happen which eventually did. 

Konami is basically dead as gaming company only living on past reputation and they're suffering a slow and painful death. i just hope my favorite game IPs go to Capcom.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Konami is basically dead as gaming company only living on past reputation and they're suffering a slow and painful death. i just hope my favorite game IPs go to Capcom.

Yeah - it's actually going to matter to a lot of gamers with having Capcom get those game IPs.