Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather wear something unfashionable yet comfortable or fashionable but uncomfortable?

Comfortability over style any day of the week! Mainly, if I am not comfortable in what I am wearing, why am I wearing it? Clothing is supposed to be worn for comfort and functionality first then style and fashion afterwards.

If you aren’t comfortable in what you are wearing, it will show to others that you aren’t comfortable in what you are wearing through your mannerisms and body language. Doesn’t matter if it looks good and is stylish on you, if you don’t feel good then it kind of defeats the purpose of the clothing. Clothing is supposed to feel good on you and make you feel good and comfortability is a big part of that!

I pick comfort too. I'm not into fashion. I have basic clothes, nothing fancy. Can you imagine what the people had to wear hundreds of years ago? Not just the women, but the men as well. There was a saying before of how the clothes don't make the man but the man makes the clothes. I believe that. 

Comfort comes first. I like to be a bit stylish, but it's my style. I've never been the biggest fan of dresses, so I only have a couple. I do like skirts though. But not full length. Denim mini's are what I like. I like croptops and spaghetti straps. I also have a couple big oversize 5x t-shirts that I love to wear around the house. If it's not comfortable, then you're going to be fighting it all day. The clothes are completely pointless.

12 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I pick comfort too. I'm not into fashion. I have basic clothes, nothing fancy. Can you imagine what the people had to wear hundreds of years ago? Not just the women, but the men as well. There was a saying before of how the clothes don't make the man but the man makes the clothes. I believe that. 

I wear what looks good on me and not what is necessarily in fashion and I've always received compliments on looking presentable. If you have a unique style - own it.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Comfort comes first. I like to be a bit stylish, but it's my style. I've never been the biggest fan of dresses, so I only have a couple. I do like skirts though. But not full length. Denim mini's are what I like. I like croptops and spaghetti straps. I also have a couple big oversize 5x t-shirts that I love to wear around the house. If it's not comfortable, then you're going to be fighting it all day. The clothes are completely pointless.

I totally agree.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Comfortability over style any day of the week! Mainly, if I am not comfortable in what I am wearing, why am I wearing it? Clothing is supposed to be worn for comfort and functionality first then style and fashion afterwards.

If you aren’t comfortable in what you are wearing, it will show to others that you aren’t comfortable in what you are wearing through your mannerisms and body language. Doesn’t matter if it looks good and is stylish on you, if you don’t feel good then it kind of defeats the purpose of the clothing. Clothing is supposed to feel good on you and make you feel good and comfortability is a big part of that!

I agree - wear what you're comfortable with and what fits than the "trendy" stuff.