Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be a master in playing a musical instrument or a famous movie star?

On 9/3/2021 at 11:00 AM, The Blackangel said:

Musician definitely. Also a lot of musicians end up with a dual career. Music and movies. So you could do both after mastering your chosen instrument. But either way, I would much rather play an instrument.

Instruments are such soothing items. It's incredible that manipulating one can bring about such sweet melodies - even animals dance to it.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

I rather be a famous movie star 😉 I always wanted to be an actor when I was young and also did and have none stage acting many many years ago. As I'm older now, life tends to chnage 😞 

You're never too old to pursue your dreams - maybe you could start with YouTube skits/social media skits and work your way up.

That's not a bad idea. Whether you get discovered by Warner Bros. or Disney doesn't matter all that much. You could be a huge hit on YouTube or TikTok. That can bring in a steady income if you're big enough. The last time I checked, Jenna Marbles for example was worth three million from her YouTube career. that's a pretty damn nice chunk of change, if you ask me.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:40 AM, killamch89 said:

You're never too old to pursue your dreams - maybe you could start with YouTube skits/social media skits and work your way up.

Not stating about age, more the fact that as you get older and become an adult your furture tends to chnage and you do something else but your dream. Became into I.C.T rather then a cook/chef ot acting

On 9/11/2021 at 6:30 AM, Empire said:

Not stating about age, more the fact that as you get older and become an adult your furture tends to chnage and you do something else but your dream. Became into I.C.T rather then a cook/chef ot acting

Oh okay - I misunderstood what you were saying...