Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather taste mud or chew grass?

As a kid, I actually did both. The grass tastes better. It almost tastes like bamboo leaves. I know that, because every time I'm at the zoo, I chew on bamboo leaves. They have bamboo growing all over the entire zoo, so I always pick a few leaves to chew on while I'm there. Once those in my mouth are chewed up, I pick a few more. It's a hell of a lot better than gum.

On 9/3/2021 at 11:04 AM, The Blackangel said:

As a kid, I actually did both. The grass tastes better. It almost tastes like bamboo leaves. I know that, because every time I'm at the zoo, I chew on bamboo leaves. They have bamboo growing all over the entire zoo, so I always pick a few leaves to chew on while I'm there. Once those in my mouth are chewed up, I pick a few more. It's a hell of a lot better than gum.

Bamboo leaves are a snack in certain parts of the world so it's proven to be edible. I've never tried it though...

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The leaves can be sharp if you chew them wrong, but they're actually really good.

If I remember correctly, in Japan they have some kind of snack made with bamboo leaves - I just don't remember.

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Sometimes I wish I could eat hay because it smells so fresh and delicious with the aroma of sunshine and Earth. Hay is just dried grass. But it really has no taste to it. I'll pass on the mud. lol You'll get a mouth of worm eggs and live with them for 10 years. 

Hay is pretty nice to play in - also good for a game of hide n seek.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Except for when you have allergies. Then you're going to give yourself away easily.

Hayfever sucks.

It's odd - I had lots of allergies as a kid but hay was one of the few things that never triggered it.

12 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I've had both myself as a kid. We'd nibble on grass & make mud pies. To answer this question, I will say chew grass now. It is easier & more palatable than eating mud.

I'd pick the grass by default lol.