Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Weekly catch up with everyone - how's the week been so far although we're just at Wednesday. So here's a hilarious one - I've suddenly developed an allergic reaction to mangoes and I have a whole mango tree in my yard with lots of ripe ones falling off daily. This must be some kind of cruel joke lol.

Aww and I love mangoes!  Never heard of an allergic reaction to one though, hope yo'ure okay!  

My job sucks, we're in a slow zone right now so not a lot going on, hopefully it will pick back up tomorrow.  

5 minutes ago, Bilita said:

Aww and I love mangoes!  Never heard of an allergic reaction to one though, hope yo'ure okay!  

My job sucks, we're in a slow zone right now so not a lot going on, hopefully it will pick back up tomorrow.  

I'm fine. I just learnt about it the other day. Apparently there's a compound in mangoes that is also in poison ivy which some people may develop an allergic reaction to it which is what I've developed. It sucks because I also love mangoes and look forward to eating them at this time of the year given it's Mango season.