Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

22 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I like to plan backwards. Repeat in my head what has happened except I act with the benefit of hindsight in such a way that makes me come off as smarter, more heroic or sexier. It just makes me feel better.

Hmm...sex appeal. Never had it. At this point I doubt I ever will.

Fun weekend of watching NFL football and seeing the movie 1917. How did everyone else's weekend turn out?

Taking care of my shoulder. I’ve been having some severe pain deep in the bone for a while. If it doesn’t get better in the next few days, I’m gonna go to urgent care and see if it’s broken. I have very limited movement in my right arm due to this, and don’t have the money for any kind of should brace.

Tired. been up since 4:00AM. My birthday was yesterday (DO NOT SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and it was fairly uneventful, and almost unnoticed thankfully. Right now I'm just trying to kick start my brain. It's not going very well yet.

Edited by The Blackangel

12 hours ago, DC said:

How's everyone doing? 

All good, I'm probably moving to a different apartment in the next 6 months so I'm going to be out searching for a new apartment this weekend.

How's everyone doing? I am going to see a movie this afternoon (not sure which one) and then take it easy this evening with family.

Aside from my god damn eyes burning all day, and soul crushing boredom, I think I'll quote George Carlin:

"I'm just fuckin' dandy"

Edited by The Blackangel

On 1/18/2020 at 11:34 AM, DC said:

How's everyone doing? I am going to see a movie this afternoon (not sure which one) and then take it easy this evening with family.

I went to see Bad Boys 3, its a really good movie.

I might be going to St. Louis this weekend. Spend the day going to the science center, and if I have time the art museum. The science center is having a big Leonardo da Vinci exhibit with a lot of recreations of his designs. Things like the Aerial Screw. I'm a humongous "fan" (only word I can think of) of da Vinci.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:04 AM, kingpotato said:

I'm just going to play RDR2 this weekend and chill 

images.jpg

Not a bad idea tbh.