Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

It's 11:41 AM here and I haven't been up for even 2 hours yet. I got up at 10:00 and since then have just been playing games and on the computer. Nothing big.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

It's 11:41 AM here and I haven't been up for even 2 hours yet. I got up at 10:00 and since then have just been playing games and on the computer. Nothing big.

It's 17:44 here, in the UK. I've been up since 6AM this morning, I arrived home from Fishing at 14:00. What video games have you been playing recently - anything that you could recommend to a fellow gamer? 

Trying to figure out why I'm not sleeping. I'm struggling to play some of the simplest of my favorite games because I'm so tired I can't focus. The games have been spending more time on pause than anything.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, DC said:

How is everyone doing?

If boredom was a drug, I would have been in a coma by now.

Oh wait, I think I am in that coma.

__/\__/\__/\__/\___________________________

Ah. Shit....

Edited by The Blackangel

I finally got a higher capacity micro SD card for my Switch. I was using a 128g card, but put a 512g in it this morning. I had to use my computer as a middleman to swap files over between the cards, but it was no big thing. So now I have 4 times the space I had, and considering were talking Gigs, that's a hell of a lot of space.

Good morning everyone.. I'm on the midnight to 8 am shift.. Long nights , but I work alone so that's the bright side....

Just now, Scottypops said:

How is everyone doing? Been a while since I visited the forums. 4th of July plans?

The same thing I've done every 4th of July since 2003, recover from a hangover.