Register Now
killamch89

How do you start your mornings?

Comes down to what time I wakeup and get out of bed. If I get up to late then I miss out some things and move fast to catch up with the time. Then again I do not go to sleep till 2am 😛 

1. In bed dreaming away till I wakup at whatever time it maybe
  2. jump up in shocked of what the time is and move to the brathroom 
  3. Eat breakfast, good meal of the day .
  4. tea and biscuits as I'm watching the TV
  5. On my PC looking and posting around.

Hell, do you want to know what I do in bed 😛 

I usually wake up around 5:00. I go to the bathroom to actually go and wash my face. If I'm getting out that day I take a morning shower and put on my makeup. Otherwise I just take a nightly shower and don't bother with makeup.

Then I let the dogs out, and fill up all of my pets' water and food. The bird, the rats, and the dogs. If I'm staying home, I go to my home office and start up the computer and the small TV so I can check my forums, watch YouTube, and play a video game all at the same time. I brew a pot of coffee and/or get a soda out of the minifridge that I have in my home office. I might work on one of my stories if the writing bug has bitten me. Otherwise I just sit on my fat ass in front of the computer until I burn out for the day.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I usually wake up around 5:00. I go to the bathroom to actually go and wash my face. If I'm getting out that day I take a morning shower and put on my makeup. Otherwise I just take a nightly shower and don't bother with makeup.

Then I let the dogs out, and fill up all of my pets' water and food. The bird, the rats, and the dogs. If I'm staying home, I go to my home office and start up the computer and the small TV so I can check my forums, watch YouTube, and play a video game all at the same time. I brew a pot of coffee and/or get a soda out of the minifridge that I have in my home office. I might work on one of my stories if the writing bug has bitten me. Otherwise I just sit on my fat ass in front of the computer until I burn out for the day.

Sounds like me nowadays 🤣🤣🤣