Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games feature awkward pacing?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've played FIFA often times, the pace are simply backward, slow one but when you increase the pace it becomes okay and enjoyable at least. 

I have played any FIFA games recently but I'm looking forward to gamers reviews of FIFA 22, to know if I might get into it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have played any FIFA games recently but I'm looking forward to gamers reviews of FIFA 22, to know if I might get into it. 

I am hopeful FIFA 22 gonna be very much fantastic, it will be gradual process for fans to get going with the game due to its cost at present being expensive. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am hopeful FIFA 22 gonna be very much fantastic, it will be gradual process for fans to get going with the game due to its cost at present being expensive. 

Once they try as much as possible to eliminate at least over 80% of the bugs that comes in their games, it's definitely going to be very good. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Once they try as much as possible to eliminate at least over 80% of the bugs that comes in their games, it's definitely going to be very good. 

Hmm, if that will be the case then it will really be fine. I hate it when bugs like playing keeps hanging when I am enjoying the play.