Register Now
killamch89

What nickname do your friends and family call you?

I've had a few nicknames over the years. There was a time that I could stand next to a bonfire in the middle of a 90+ degree day in three layers of black and be comfortable. So a guy I used to know gave me the nickname Lizard.

Another I still currently have is Panda. Simply because of my love of bamboo.

The other I consider my real name, is my screen name. When people ask why I'm named The Blackangel, I just tell them to get to know me, and it will become clear after a while. I have my legal name, but my real name is The Blackangel.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've had a few nicknames over the years. There was a time that I could stand next to a bonfire in the middle of a 90+ degree day in three layers of black and be comfortable. So a guy I used to know gave me the nickname Lizard.

Another I still currently have is Panda. Simply because of my love of bamboo.

The other I consider my real name, is my screen name. When people ask why I'm named The Blackangel, I just tell them to get to know me, and it will become clear after a while. I have my legal name, but my real name is The Blackangel.

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh when I heard the Panda one because I imagined you picking apart the bamboo with your toes like a Panda. My imagination is wild sometimes...

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh when I heard the Panda one because I imagined you picking apart the bamboo with your toes like a Panda. My imagination is wild sometimes...

When I go to the zoo in St. Louis, I always chew on bamboo leaves while we're there. They have bamboo growing absolutely everywhere, and I'm constantly picking leaves to chew on.

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm not saying I'm proud of it nor ashamed, but my screenname on VGR is my real world nickname.

Yeah - you did tell us that when you first joined.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

When I go to the zoo in St. Louis, I always chew on bamboo leaves while we're there. They have bamboo growing absolutely everywhere, and I'm constantly picking leaves to chew on.

The poor pandas can't even enjoy their bamboo leaves in peace XD. I'm just kidding...