Register Now
killamch89

Have you ever cried over heart breaks?

Crying is allowed, It's a legit way of expressing depression. It cannot be cured. Everyone has a moment of weakness, the only way to avoid this is to avoid putting yourself in the position of being heartbroken, still have not had a date over it yet. 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

Crying is allowed, It's a legit way of expressing depression. It cannot be cured. Everyone has a moment of weakness, the only way to avoid this is to avoid putting yourself in the position of being heartbroken, still have not had a date over it yet. 

You have to learn the art of letting go certain things. It happens, just let it go and keep it moving. That being said, dating nowadays is like going to a minefield and the person owning it ask you where you'd like your foot blown off.

Guys, you all need to remember that real men cry. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Sure there are some of us that are numb to the world. I am. But when one of my babies dies, I'm a wreck. I'm completely inconsolable and cry my eyes out almost non stop. I'm still crying about my little Bean. Sure I'm a woman, but that's irrelevant. Cry when you need to, and never feel like you aren't supposed to.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Guys, you all need to remember that real men cry. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Sure there are some of us that are numb to the world. I am. But when one of my babies dies, I'm a wreck. I'm completely inconsolable and cry my eyes out almost non stop. I'm still crying about my little Bean. Sure I'm a woman, but that's irrelevant. Cry when you need to, and never feel like you aren't supposed to.

It's a different story if my dog dies - Of course I'll cry. It's like losing a family member but being in a relationship with someone who may or may not leave in the future is different.