Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest annoyances with companion programming?

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

With companions/followers in games, what do you find most irritating in terms of their programming? For me, it is when they dive headfirst into fights where they will just get killed.

This - it's like you have to be their bodyguard instead of the opposite way around and according to the main character handbook, that's not how it works...

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

This - it's like you have to be their bodyguard instead of the opposite way around and according to the main character handbook, that's not how it works...

I can't feel at ease and enjoy my video game the best I would've like if I battle it out with my companion. She wouldn't let me focus on the game, cos we'll be sharing controller during action battles, Lol. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't feel at ease and enjoy my video game the best I would've like if I battle it out with my companion. She wouldn't let me focus on the game, cos we'll be sharing controller during action battles, Lol. 

I was talking about an in-game companion. They're useless most of the time - all they do is run into battles that they can't win and get themselves killed unless you intervene and stop them somehow.

On 10/1/2021 at 2:47 AM, killamch89 said:

I was talking about an in-game companion. They're useless most of the time - all they do is run into battles that they can't win and get themselves killed unless you intervene and stop them somehow.

Hahaha, I got what you meant by that now. It's act of foolishness from the companion for running haplessly when you didn't approve that for her, lol.