Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you find most relaxing, Fallout or Elder Scrolls?

22 hours ago, Kelly Peters said:

Fallout is the more relaxing series .. the mod finds its sweetest spot in the list of best Fallout 4 mods because it has saved players so much time that was otherwise gone in sitting through boring repetitive intros.

Seriously, I don't really think that anyone who's a good gamer that appreciate his game time would be open to sitting through boring repetitive intros. 

I usually get information from the Internet, read blogs and comments made by different people.
Reading forums is a favorite pastime of mine and I enjoy spreading knowledge about Fallout 4.
You guys get all the details about Fallout 4 by only clicking link removed. I found this amazing site yesterday on internet they've post everything about Fallout 4 all the maps, Locations, gun guides etc. I hope u also get some information about Fallout.

Moderator Edit: Link removed because it doesn't link directly to anything to do with the thread topic and is clearly an excuse to link to that website as an affiliate. @Kelly Peters, consider yourself warned.

@Boblee, you need to be more wary of links in forum posts. That link could have been for anything. In future, don't click on links like that in forum posts unless they are posted by an established, trusted member.

Edited by Shagger

2 hours ago, Kelly Peters said:

I usually get information from the Internet, read blogs and comments made by different people.
Reading forums is a favorite pastime of mine and I enjoy spreading knowledge about Fallout 4.
You guys get all the details about Fallout 4 by only clicking link removed. I found this amazing site yesterday on internet they've post everything about Fallout 4 all the maps, Locations, gun guides etc. I hope u also get some information about Fallout.

I just checked out the website and it gave so much on Bobblehead locations that you can get in Fallout 4.

Edited by Shagger

19 hours ago, Kelly Peters said:

Moderator Edit: Link removed because it doesn't link directly to anything to do with the thread topic and is clearly an excuse to link to that website as an affiliate. @Kelly Peters, consider yourself warned.

@Boblee, you need to be more wary of links in forum posts. That link could have been for anything. In future, don't click on links like that in forum posts unless they are posted by an established, trusted member.

Thank you very much for reminding me about that because I'm always of the habit of clicking links that I believe have good information for me but I think I should desist from doing that by now, so thank you very much once again.