Register Now
Rain Dew

Rain Dew

Hey everyone I’m Rain Dew, @The Blackangel girl. Rain Dew is my character’s name on Final Fantasy 14. I’m on Goblin server.
I’m 36 and live in Missouri. I have several pets: Two Chihuahuas, Clover our oldest and miracle baby, Caoimhe @The Blackangel‘s puppy, a rescued Pit Bull Lady who is the live of her life's @The Blackangel‘s, and my baby Bella an English Bull dog. I got the name Bella because the night before we went to pick her up @The Blackangel and I were watching the remake of Beauty and the Beast. Which is where I got the name Bella from. I also have a parakeet named R2D2 and 5 rats: Sprocket, Chop Chop, Shroom Boom, Drobot, and Trigger Happy.
One question I know people are curious about is “What is it like living with a sociopath?”  I have been with her for so long that I actually forget that she is one. She says she is hard to live with but I don’t really see it that way. Living with her and being in a relationship to me is just like any other normal persons relationship.  We have our ups and downs like anyone else.  There is one big difference. A lot of couples will say they would do anything for their partner but the way I see it is that in reality there are limits what they would do. Not with The Blackangel. She will LITERALLY do anything for me and do anything to protect me. Some examples: let’s say I might go to jail for something, she will step in and take the rap for me and go to jail in my stead. God for bid if anyone hurt me, especially if they physically assaulted me. She will do whatever it takes to protect me. With all of this said she is Not controlling at all. She does not tell me what to do or what to wear. She knows that if she tries to control or tell me what to do in any way that our relationship would be in big jeopardy and it will possibly end.