Register Now
The Blackangel

How Switch Online Expansion Pack was Received

It’s moments like these that show how just how hypocritical Nintendo is, they are ruthless in their efforts to take down and stop community made emulators by targeting rom distributors but aren’t afraid to slap a $50 price tag on their version which usually end up running worse than community made ones and just end up adding games that nobody wants, just compare the NSO emulators to community made ones and you can see the difference in effort and quality. 😕

1 hour ago, Empire said:

It’s moments like these that show how just how hypocritical Nintendo is, they are ruthless in their efforts to take down and stop community made emulators by targeting rom distributors but aren’t afraid to slap a $50 price tag on their version which usually end up running worse than community made ones and just end up adding games that nobody wants, just compare the NSO emulators to community made ones and you can see the difference in effort and quality. 😕

Nintendo tries to put blocks on things like their flashback systems, but skilled hackers can easily get around them. They upgrade the memory and hard drive, then add tons of games, spanning several systems, and sell it off for a profit. No flashback is an exception to this, but Nintendo is so greedy that they lose their minds over this shit. I believe that they are of the mindset that since they have been around for 133 years that gives them some sort of entitlement. Granted I'm a Nintendo fan, but the shit they often pull is what made me start playing PS1 way back in the day. I was tired of the bullshit, and wanted something else. I'm not saying Sony is a bunch of saints, but i still gave Nintendo a big "fuck you". And their next few systems after the N64 were absolutely worthless. I hated the Game Cube, Wii, Wii U, and all the versions of the DS. I still hate them. The only systems they have released since the N64 that I enjoy are the GBASP and the Switch.