Register Now
The Blackangel

HOMOPHOBIC Parent Interrupts Bullied Student's Speech

There is simply no excuse for this kind of behaviour. I'm straight, so this might make me sound a little ignorant, but homophobia makes no sense at all to me. When this parent sees two men walking down the street holding hands, does she suddenly get a limp? How on earth does the fact there are gay people in existence hurt them? I just don't get. Somebody reading this reply explain that to me! Another thing, that poor girl and her fellow LGBTQ students are getting harassed and bullied, who wants to bet it's this bitch's kid that is one of the one's doing the bullying? It's so nice to see that kid is making thier mama proud, eh?

Edited by Shagger

Wow, to listen to her in that vulnerable state and breakdown while some evil parent in the background kept interrupting is such a damn shame. I even heard the parent in the background yell that this is the indoctrination. lol. WTF? They have absolutely no clue what indoctrination is. To be accepted for being gay or colored or having a disability is not indoctrination. But these things are going on in the school board meetings with parents. And parents are threatening and assaulting other parents. The state of our schools is in chaos. 

9 minutes ago, Shagger said:

There is simply no excuse for this kind of behaviour. I'm straight, so this might make me sound a little ignorant, but homophobia makes no sense at all to me. When this parent sees two men walking down the street holding hands, does she suddenly get a limp? How on earth does the fact there are gay people in existence hurt them? I just don't get. Somebody reading this reply explain that to me! Another thing, that poor girl and her fellow LGBTQ students are getting harassed and bullied, who wants to bet it's this bitch's kid that is one of the one's doing the bullying? It's so nice to see that kid is making thier mama proud, eh?

I'm about to the point that this kind of bigotry is an actual diagnosable mental illness. These people get so bent out of shape over us, as if were spraying nerve gas over the world, especially their family. I'm LGBTQ+, and the shit we have to put up with is getting worse by the day. It's almost to the point that we have to hide what and who we are just to survive a trip to Walmart. I'll never hide who and what I am for anyone, but I won't tolerate this kind of shit either. I would say we have just as much right to live as she does, but we have more of a right to live than her due to her bigotry and stupidity. I hope her kids turn out to all be sterile and denied on any adoption applications. The last thing we need is more children INDOCTRINATED into this kind of narrow minded, bigoted, chickenshit thinking.