Register Now
Empire

Five Games On Your Wishlist - Only afford one!

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The major challenge that you are going to be facing is not even seeing the Playstation 5 console to purchase even if you have the cash down. 

The cash is not ready yet. even though ps5 is not available yet, me talking about it always will serve as a reminder for me so I can keep preparing myself until it's available in the market.

17 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I managed to put in a (pre)order for a ps5 yesterday, i just asked the clerck if i could reserve one, she said sure -> the only downside i'll have to wait until atleast late october. 

It woulden't hurt to start asking around your local shops if you can order one, you may have more chance to get lucky that way instead of relying on online stores.

Two of my work colleagues have done that already and nothing. I think you're even lucky to have the possibility of getting it in late October. 

On 3/5/2022 at 12:22 PM, Yaramaki said:

I managed to put in a (pre)order for a ps5 yesterday, i just asked the clerck if i could reserve one, she said sure -> the only downside i'll have to wait until atleast late october. 

It woulden't hurt to start asking around your local shops if you can order one, you may have more chance to get lucky that way instead of relying on online stores.

At least they are more likely going to have it delivered to you by the time October gets here, although it's still awfully long wait.