Register Now
Empire

Five Games On Your Wishlist - Only afford one!

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I hope that you are well aware Demon Soul was released before Dark Souls? It's graphics won't be that good compared to the latter. 

I didn't check for the released date of the two video games, it doesn't matter too much. Whet really matters is the quality gaming it will offer. 

I don't use wishlist features a whole lot with gaming for some reason. I think I have two games on my wishlist in Steam, those being Mafia Definitive Edition..., I'll just take a screenshot of the ones in there, it's easier. I'm tempted to get Mafia, but idk if I want to pay even that much for it. I'm cheap lately lol. 

image.png.f21e3d258a17ec31efb41a290ff70247.png

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't use wishlist features a whole lot with gaming for some reason. I think I have two games on my wishlist in Steam, those being Mafia Definitive Edition..., I'll just take a screenshot of the ones in there, it's easier. I'm tempted to get Mafia, but idk if I want to pay even that much for it. I'm cheap lately lol. 

image.png.f21e3d258a17ec31efb41a290ff70247.png

I used to be a very good fan of wrestling games when I was growing up but I don't really know what happened with me and that video game that I lost interest on it completely.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I used to be a very good fan of wrestling games when I was growing up but I don't really know what happened with me and that video game that I lost interest on it completely.

I played most of the wrestling videos I did on my SEGA Saturn and Playstation 2. I think that it was WWE 4k that was the game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I played most of the wrestling videos I did on my SEGA Saturn and Playstation 2. I think that it was WWE 4k that was the game. 

On my Playstation 4, it's WWE 2K22 that I played and it's quite a masterpiece video game. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

On my Playstation 4, it's WWE 2K22 that I played and it's quite a masterpiece video game. 

This is one of the latest wrestling 🤼‍♂️ games released by WWE. I'm yet to get it by the way, although I'm not into wrestling games that much but this looks cool. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is one of the latest wrestling 🤼‍♂️ games released by WWE. I'm yet to get it by the way, although I'm not into wrestling games that much but this looks cool. 

Exactly, the graphics that were used in making the game is very realistic to what you have in the WWE wrestling entertainment right now, that you can hardly differentiate it.

I have WWE 2K22 on my wishlist. Debating on pre-ordering it now so I can get it pre-installed before the midnight release. I wouldn't mind playing it as soon as it drops. I really hope it's better than the last 5 years of WWE games. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I have WWE 2K22 on my wishlist. Debating on pre-ordering it now so I can get it pre-installed before the midnight release. I wouldn't mind playing it as soon as it drops. I really hope it's better than the last 5 years of WWE games. 

I have no love for 2k games. It's just like how I feel towards Marvel's video games, they don't really interests me that much!! 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which two would you be going for as your first pick? 

I don't know, from your list let's see elden ring and god of war aren't really games i would pay full price for but in the future i'll get elden ring once i see it on sale. GT 7 and horzion forbidden west i'm 100% sure i'm going to get but i'm torn wheter i should hold off until i get a ps5 or not. GTA 6 isen't going released anytime soon so that's not really an answer either. 

If i had a ps5 i'd get GT 7 and horizon no doubt about it. GT7 would be my top pick

Edited by Yaramaki