Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with which you have a love-hate relationships?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, the random PC lobbies are filled with all kinds of cheaters and that's why I play in lobbies with friends only.

Hmm, that will simply make online multiplayer difficult to enjoy via PC. Since some users will try using the cheat to lobby over their friends or fellow online gamers. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew that users of GTA 5, can simply blow up the game and recreate it as they want based on the options you said above. 

When you have a capacity to mod a video game the way you want then you can actually put it in any way that you feel like and play it to your satisfaction which is actually where he was trying to explain.

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When you have a capacity to mod a video game the way you want then you can actually put it in any way that you feel like and play it to your satisfaction which is actually where he was trying to explain.

Yeah, I got exactly what the user was talking about, and I simply detest such feature in the gaming device, because the opposite number will never feel happy facing a fellow gamer that plays through cheats. 

On 11/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I got exactly what the user was talking about, and I simply detest such feature in the gaming device, because the opposite number will never feel happy facing a fellow gamer that plays through cheats. 

There is no way you wouldn't be open to games modding especially when you play on PC 💻. PC games and modding are like 5 & 6.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you wouldn't be open to games modding especially when you play on PC 💻. PC games and modding are like 5 & 6.

xD 😅. Yes, they are like 5 & 6. That's one of the enticing features I love about PC. And I'll be considering getting it, but not this year again, things are quite rough for me financially. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PC have always been packed with lots of cheats, it's simply different from console kind of games. And it has other features too why gamers look out for it, especially the modding mode. 

If you are referring to modding as cheat, then you are very wrong mate. Console gamers wish they can mode their games the way PC gamers do. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are referring to modding as cheat, then you are very wrong mate. Console gamers wish they can mode their games the way PC gamers do. 

I never said modding is an act of cheat via PC devices, No. I simply mean that modding is an exceptional feature that makes video game worthwhile to play. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never said modding is an act of cheat via PC devices, No. I simply mean that modding is an exceptional feature that makes video game worthwhile to play. 

I didn't say it's what you meant. I was only saying if it's what you were speculating about because you didn't leave any specifics in your initial comment about PC game cheating. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I didn't say it's what you meant. I was only saying if it's what you were speculating about because you didn't leave any specifics in your initial comment about PC game cheating. 

Okay, no problem, you're welcome. Modding as we know what's PC gaming a memorable and one to look out for. That's why I love playing my PC games due to some video games have that extra feature of modding. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, no problem, you're welcome. Modding as we know what's PC gaming a memorable and one to look out for. That's why I love playing my PC games due to some video games have that extra feature of modding. 

Some video games companies highly recommend and regard their game's modding communities for the work they are doing. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some video games companies highly recommend and regard their game's modding communities for the work they are doing. 

That's the essence of their employment. If they aren't doing excellent job they could've been ousted by the video game company. Because they aren't working according to plan to keep their company on the steady growth when it comes to provided additional enticing features to its gamers. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the essence of their employment. If they aren't doing excellent job they could've been ousted by the video game company. Because they aren't working according to plan to keep their company on the steady growth when it comes to provided additional enticing features to its gamers. 

What are you talking about? Who employed who? Gaming companies employ modding communities? I don't get you. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What are you talking about? Who employed who? Gaming companies employ modding communities? I don't get you. 

I was thinking you mean video game companies employing workers working as a team of community members in the premises of the company to invent enticing features like the modding which is added to PC devices. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I was thinking you mean video game companies employing workers working as a team of community members in the premises of the company to invent enticing features like the modding which is added to PC devices. 

Pttf!!! You had me completely misunderstood buddy. I was like what's going on already like seriously??