Register Now
The Blackangel

Arizona Is Conducting ANOTHER Ballot Investigation After Trump Demanded One

3 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's really scary. After the Cyber ninjas fiasco whom confirmed Biden won, and now this? Those people in Arizona need to start yelling. If democrats were doing this to republicans, there would be guns in the street. But I guess democrats like to be abused. This is the beginning of the end for elections. 

Get a hold of yourself, including the initial vote the ballots have been counted 4 times each time confirming that Biden won.  I don't think 5 is going to Trump's lucky number.  It's not to change the result, their not going to declare martial law, it's just yet another waste of time.  Nothing more, nothing less.

27 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Get a hold of yourself, including the initial vote the ballots have been counted 4 times each time confirming that Biden won.  I don't think 5 is going to Trump's lucky number.  It's not to change the result, their not going to declare martial law, it's just yet another waste of time.  Nothing more, nothing less.

It’s more than just a vote recount. They will once again waste tax payer money and create this atmosphere to completely distrust elections. They have access to people’s personal info. The cyber ninjas went door to door to interrogate voters. They have access to machines and those machines have to be replaced. They are intimidating voters. This is our damn right to vote and have our votes respected!!! People were passive enough to let the cyber ninjas get away with everything at the tax payer expense and take all their voting info to a private location in another state, and not allow any media access to anything at all, then enough is enough for this 5th time.