Register Now
Kane99

Are there any video games you play during the holidays?

Are there any games you guys play during the holidays? Maybe it's become a holiday tradition to play certain games with your family on the holidays, or maybe it's a game that released during the holiday season and you always see, to come back to it. I've thought of having tournaments when family come up for the holidays, to start a new tradition. Haven't done it yet, and maybe will sometime in the future. Had to put it off due to covid these past couple years now. 

Anyway, what games do you have going on during the holidays? Any that you only play during the holidays? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Remedy's Control game is something that I have a habit of playing since last year's Christmas. For the fact that it's a third person shooting action adventure game makes it very interesting for me. 

I have always enjoyed playing God of War series during Easter holidays and Monster Hunt during the New year eve. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dead Rising 4 is one good game to play during the Christmas because of the character set up as Santa 🎅 in it while shooting in the hoard of undead. 

I can see the connection to why you tip the game Dead Rising 4 to be a good game to play during Christmas because of the Santa 🎅

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can see the connection to why you tip the game Dead Rising 4 to be a good game to play during Christmas because of the Santa 🎅

Exactly, that's the reason why I feel like it's a good game that you can play during Christmas season to blend in with the occasion. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, that's the reason why I feel like it's a good game that you can play during Christmas season to blend in with the occasion. 

Apart from Dead Rising 4, what other games can you recommend for the festive season of Christmas to play together with family and friends? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Apart from Dead Rising 4, what other games can you recommend for the festive season of Christmas to play together with family and friends? 

I can easily recommend these three video games ;

Resident Evil : Biohazard 

Dead by DayLight

Bloodborne 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can easily recommend these three video games ;

Resident Evil : Biohazard 

Dead by DayLight

Bloodborne 

Racing games would be something good good to play during the Christmas season as it would allow a lot of people to get their turn and play. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Racing games would be something good good to play during the Christmas season as it would allow a lot of people to get their turn and play. 

I actually thought of that because racing games offer a little time session for each player to complete his own race session and another player can try out his own.