Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much or little do you socialize in MMOs?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, they are just like cancer in gaming industry as they don't have any good thing that they can offer to the fold. 

That's been the problem for a long while and most gamers are disappointed with what's going on with these guys and how they behave. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, they are just like cancer in gaming industry as they don't have any good thing that they can offer to the fold. 

You can simply call them 'bad energy. Since they are making you feel uncomfortable via online gaming or offline kind of gaming. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can simply call them 'bad energy. Since they are making you feel uncomfortable via online gaming or offline kind of gaming. 

Seriously they have caused a lot of harm in the video game industry more than they have added any positive impact.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They are a very big problem for everyone but themselves and their crew because everyone is against them according to their mindset. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are a very big problem for everyone but themselves and their crew because everyone is against them according to their mindset. 

Sure, no one wants to be with such kind of characters or set of users online and offline. I wouldn't even play games with them even if an honour is put in front to battle for. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, no one wants to be with such kind of characters or set of users online and offline. I wouldn't even play games with them even if an honour is put in front to battle for. 

The thing is that they are here to stay once gaming is concerned. We just have to live with them in any way they act. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

One thing that I found out recently was that they really have a big fanbase which makes them believe they are on the right track with what they are doing. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

One thing that I found out recently was that they really have a big fanbase which makes them believe they are on the right track with what they are doing. 

I understand the fanbase of theirs is much, that's why they keep making the gaming community or villa become intoxicated with toxic speeches. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually thought that I was the only one who discovered that they have a huge fan base till the day they attacked me like a pack of wild dogs. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually thought that I was the only one who discovered that they have a huge fan base till the day they attacked me like a pack of wild dogs. 

Seriously, that's one thing that they are very good at. They know how to swarm up on you with the full intent of having you intimidated.