Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much or little do you socialize in MMOs?

I don't play MMOs all that much. When I do happen to play them, I usually am with a few friends already. I don't play these type of games by myself, as I'm not one to go out and meet new people lol. Just my anxiety being annoying as usual. 

I'd give more MMOs a try if my friends would consider playing it too. It's why I play games like COD yet, because they will sometimes play that once in a while. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't play MMOs all that much. When I do happen to play them, I usually am with a few friends already. I don't play these type of games by myself, as I'm not one to go out and meet new people lol. Just my anxiety being annoying as usual. 

I'd give more MMOs a try if my friends would consider playing it too. It's why I play games like COD yet, because they will sometimes play that once in a while. 

I do actually get your point because you are definitely going to be more comfortable playing those kind of games with your friends that you feel relaxed to play with unlike playing with a total stranger.

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Playing with your friends whom you are relaxed with, is simply worthwhile, than spending time with toxic people via a toxic online gaming community. 

They are your friends, so you are very familiar with them and what they are capable of doing which makes playing with them that easy. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are your friends, so you are very familiar with them and what they are capable of doing which makes playing with them that easy. 

That's for sure, I love playing video games with friends because I understand their lifestyle, and they understand mine too. Not having playing time with toxic people online. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's for sure, I love playing video games with friends because I understand their lifestyle, and they understand mine too. Not having playing time with toxic people online. 

Exactly when it comes to to playing MMO games, it's far more better to play with the ones that you are very familiar with to avoid any issues. 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:14 AM, Boblee said:

Exactly when it comes to to playing MMO games, it's far more better to play with the ones that you are very familiar with to avoid any issues. 

That's how it should be, and I've chosen such method to enjoy MMO games, instead of feeling perplexed after playing with a stranger online due to hate speeches spread on me. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's how it should be, and I've chosen such method to enjoy MMO games, instead of feeling perplexed after playing with a stranger online due to hate speeches spread on me. 

There are some MMO gamers who are actually respectable to their fellow gamers. I have seen a few of them. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some MMO gamers who are actually respectable to their fellow gamers. I have seen a few of them. 

That's to show, humans aren't all disrespectful even in the digital world. We have different users some are very peaceful and nice playing together with online. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's to show, humans aren't all disrespectful even in the digital world. We have different users some are very peaceful and nice playing together with online. 

Yeah, it's why I don't outrightly condemn any until they have shown or given me any reason to do so.