Register Now
Kane99

The Game Awards 2021

Weird that it's a year already since the last show. I remember tuning in to watch it last year, but wasn't there to see the awards, but the reveals. I'm sure there will be a lot of great reveals to come out of the show. But what are you hoping for the most? Hellblade 2 is one game I am psyched for, but I'd like to see a mention of GTA 6 at the least. But I doubt they will announce anything on the game awards. Other than that, I hope they show another trailer for the new God of War. 

But what other reveals are you hoping for? What games/devs/studios are you hoping to win? 

You can vote on your favorites here: 

https://thegameawards.com/

I really don't see any video game company wining such award, because most of them underperformed, which is bizarre. Milestone tried, they've been my favourite for over 3-4 years now. Rockstar didn't impress via the trilogy edition, Konami and EA are simply money mongers. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't see any video game company wining such award, because most of them underperformed, which is bizarre. Milestone tried, they've been my favourite for over 3-4 years now. Rockstar didn't impress via the trilogy edition, Konami and EA are simply money mongers. 

Well this is all for the year of 2021. And yeah, some studios had a rough year, but we've had some great games come out this year. There will always be a winner for game of the year, but it's possible the games this year are worse than the last. But that's more opinion based. There are some good games on the list of awards, but nothing that's striking me as brilliant. 2021 was kind of an off year imo. But I'm hoping 2022 is a much better year. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well this is all for the year of 2021. And yeah, some studios had a rough year, but we've had some great games come out this year. There will always be a winner for game of the year, but it's possible the games this year are worse than the last. But that's more opinion based. There are some good games on the list of awards, but nothing that's striking me as brilliant. 2021 was kind of an off year imo. But I'm hoping 2022 is a much better year. 

You spoke admirably well. 2021 didn't go as planned, the way we hoped for video games. I got high expectations for some games especially GTA trilogy. But, when it came out, it's simply shit. I believe 2022 will come with better options. Let's keep our eyes open to see the video games that will be winning the video game awards.