Register Now
Kane99

meme like games

What are some of the meme like games you've played in your lifetime? I think of games like Goat Simulator as a meme game. You can probably quality most of the simulator games as meme games. But, what are some other games, you feel could be a meme in itself? Like, what are some crazy and wacky games that make no sense, but feel like memes, or have memes in them? Does that make sense? 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Cuphead would easily fit the category. It's one of the looniest games I have ever played. But I like it because it's the exact same art style as the cartoons I grew up watching. I miss those cartoons. Not even Boomerang has them.

Yeah I guess Cuphead would fit into this, because who would have thought a game about a cup would make it big. But yeah, it does seem to be quite meme heavy in some regards. I've yet to play it myself, I hear it's pretty tough. 

13 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah I guess Cuphead would fit into this, because who would have thought a game about a cup would make it big. But yeah, it does seem to be quite meme heavy in some regards. I've yet to play it myself, I hear it's pretty tough. 

It’s extremely difficult. But in my opinion, that’s one of its more endearing traits. The art style, the difficulty, and the sheer goofiness just makes it a great game. It’s up there with Conker’s Bad Fur Day if you ask me. But as for Cuphead, I’ve been playing it for a good while now, and still haven’t gotten past the first stage. So either I suck at gaming, or this one is more difficult than I anticipated.