Register Now
Kane99

Has anyone saved the popular flash games?

Flash games are pretty much no more. At least I don't think they work anymore unless you install flash, and that's very outdated by now I imagine. Anyway, I was curious if any sites have tried to save the many flash games and maybe convert them to a different format that still works on modern browsers? I would love to revisit some of the classic flash games from the 2000s. I want to show my nephew some of the fun ones from back then. I think Newgrounds found a way to save their flash games and videos, but idk if all the other flash game sites did the same. 

There are over 36K games have been saved with some websites like - https://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/02/over-36000-flash-games-have-been-saved-and-are-now-playable-offline/ Flashpoint also doesnt just support Flash they also support games and animations using Adobe Shockwave, HTML5, Java Applets, Unity Web Player, Microsoft's Silverlight, 3DVIA Player, 3D Groove GX, PopCap Plugin, ActiveX, Authorware Web Player, GoBit Games Plugin and Shiva3D.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:25 AM, Empire said:

There are over 36K games have been saved with some websites like - https://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/02/over-36000-flash-games-have-been-saved-and-are-now-playable-offline/ Flashpoint also doesnt just support Flash they also support games and animations using Adobe Shockwave, HTML5, Java Applets, Unity Web Player, Microsoft's Silverlight, 3DVIA Player, 3D Groove GX, PopCap Plugin, ActiveX, Authorware Web Player, GoBit Games Plugin and Shiva3D.

Nice, that's good to know. I'll have to check that over sometime soon and see if any classics are within the mix. Thanks for sharing.