Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is progressing to the top of an in-game organization important to you?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's great to hear that your brother took part in the game. But the one I played which is on mobile didn't cost me money. 

Does this your Samurai game have anything like a guild quest or some sort of progress in organization? If not, then it's not something that I think is relevant on this note. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Does this your Samurai game have anything like a guild quest or some sort of progress in organization? If not, then it's not something that I think is relevant on this note. 

How good did you do in playing Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim guild quests? I never missed one of it as it was very interesting because of the rewards. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the game is guided on the side quest, of you overlook the information provided by the developers, you'll fall at the sideways, which means failing in the game so easily. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the game is guided on the side quest, of you overlook the information provided by the developers, you'll fall at the sideways, which means failing in the game so easily. 

Seriously? That's sounds interesting, although the only problem I might have with the game is the platform where it's played. 

On 5/9/2022 at 2:34 AM, Justin11 said:

Thanks for that information on the game as I thought that it was just a fighting game like Mortal Kombat but it seems to be different. 

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for that information on the game as I thought that it was just a fighting game like Mortal Kombat but it seems to be different. 

Mortal Kombat is still a cool game to get into, even though it's not set up with side quest, the fights are thrilling always!! 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're welcome, that's few piece of help I can help out there. When I played the game first time, I enjoyed the performance of the adventurous gameplay.