Register Now
NightmareFarm

It would be cool if there was a fighting game with family guy, the simpsons, futurama and south park characters

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's what happens with most games that doesn't build on their own identity, when challenges come, it's going to be hard to survive. 

This does not just happen in video games project but also in all walks of life and profession. When you copy, you will never have an original work and it will keep setting you up. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

This does not just happen in video games project but also in all walks of life and profession. When you copy, you will never have an original work and it will keep setting you up. 

To try and experiment is good, there is nothing wrong with it but when you base your project on another game company's idea, you will not get it exactly the same way they did because you lack the inside information. 

On 4/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, Heatman said:

He even admitted he talks too much in this video.. 

Lol, that's one silly guy. The character doing his voice making will definitely be very hilarious. I'm going to watch one his episode today. Probably, season 1, episode 2.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Lol, that's one silly guy. The character doing his voice making will definitely be very hilarious. I'm going to watch one his episode today. Probably, season 1, episode 2.

Where's My Money is my favorite episode of the Family Guy.. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Where's My Money is my favorite episode of the Family Guy.. 

Where the hell was he getting all the weapons from 😂? Well, that's one hell of a beating. I would be employing his services to become my debt collector. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Where the hell was he getting all the weapons from 😂? Well, that's one hell of a beating. I would be employing his services to become my debt collector. 

You can say the same thing about where they pull out all the big weapons in Legend of Zelda games being so small.